Terms & Condition of Use
Terms and Condition of Use
- Use of Site
- American AirSea Cargo operates the website "www.shoptomydoor.com", where you can book and prepare shipments, track your shipment and make payments for shipments. Use by unregistered persons is strictly prohibited. As a registered user of the site, you are solely responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your password and account and activities on your account.
- For security reasons, we recommend changing your password regularly by visiting "My Account" section on the site after you have logged in. You agree to notify us immediately you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach. You must immediately inform us of known security issues, such as compromise of your password, or unauthorized use of your account. Until we are notified in writing of any security breach, there is little we can do for any unauthorized use of your account.
- We reserve the right to review all accounts at any time to ensure compliance, or to ensure completion of shipping documentation on your behalf. You agree that at all times; you will provide us with complete and accurate information. You agree that we may suspend and terminate your account and your use of our website and service if you provide us with any inaccurate/misleading information.
- Site Security
- On no account must you compromise the site security. Violation may in addition to civil remedies, result to criminal prosecution. Violation of security of this site include hacking, modifying or corrupting security or authentication measures, accessing data or information not intended for your use, malicious spreading of virus, worms transmission, time bombs, denial of service attack, etc that could damage, impair or interfere with our computer's functionality or the operation of this site. Other forms of violation include the misrepresentation of your identity, deceptive online marketing, defamation and abuse of the legal rights of others etc. You will be held responsible for any information you transmit on this site. By transmitting information to this site, you agree that the information you send to this site is true, accurate and not misleading and that you have the right to send such information.
- User Submissions
- For comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas etc submitted or offered to us on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone or offered in connection with your use of this Site, you grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however we desire, including to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensating you in any manner.
- We shall be under no obligation to:
i.maintain any Comments in confidence;
ii.pay to user any compensation for any Comments;
iii.respond to any user Comments.
- You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in these Terms and Conditions of Use or any right of any third party or seller, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".
- You grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make, and you agree to indemnify us for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit.
- We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct, or we believe that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of the law or comply with governmental orders, court orders, or to protect and defend the property or rights of other users of this website or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and prevention, credit risk protection, and other prohibited or illegal activities. Except as stated above, we do not disclose shipper’s personal information to third parties without consent.
- Limitation of Liability
- This Site operates AS-IS and IS-AVAILABLE, without liability of any kind. Its intended for information purposes only and that it is subject to change without notice.
- Intellectual Property
- Both parties agree that all intellectual property rights and database rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. Use of such material will only be permitted as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
- If any portion of these terms or conditions is held by any court or tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then that part shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions of Use and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other section listed in this document.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- This Terms and Condition of Use is governed by Texas law. Any legal action against us concerning this site must be instituted in Texas within 45 days after the cause of action arose otherwise same shall be barred. You agree that under no circumstance will any of our employee, directors or officers be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
- Place of Execution
- Unless otherwise stated, the place of execution of this agreement is 12011 Westbrae Parkway, Houston, TX-77031, USA.