Making Use of Your Warehouse
Your warehouse provides a real virtual view of all items you have in your warehouse, and provides an easy to use, yet very powerful interface. It's designed so you feel you are right there looking at your items. My Warehouse allows you to view all items in your warehouse, manage your inventory, select the shipping option, and return your item back to the store.
- You can update the value of your item.
- Select your preferred shipping option (air, sea or return).
- Once items are received and updated, they can no longer be deleted from your warehouse. (Only your warehouse manager can remove items that have been received, if for any reason they have to be shipped back to the store).
- You can select all or some deliveries to be shipped via sea or have it returned to the merchant, while the rest will ship via Air.
- Once items are selected to be shipped out, their status can no longer be modified and our warehouse personnel immediately start packaging them for shipping.
- Once items are paid for, they will no longer be visible in your warehouse; however, you will constantly get an update on the status.
Below is How to Sign into Your Warehouse
To get familiar with your ShopToMyDoor warehouse for easy access to hundreds of stores in USA and UK, watch this video.
For easier understanding, you can follow the steps below.
Sign into your warehouse with the sign in button as shown below
Fill in your login details i.e. email address & password, and then click on the login button as shown below
When you are ready to ship out, click the check box that says “I confirm that the stated values and quantities of all my items are correct.” And then click on the Pay and ship via Air button if you wish for your items to be delivered to you via air.
The shipments setting allows you to make changes to the ware your items are finally packaged before ship out, as well as other vital changes you might wish to implement.
To access your shipment setting, when you’re logged into your warehouse, click on “My Account”, then click on “setting” the screenshot below show you the options you have in your shipment setting.
1. Removing shoes from their boxes if not needed, can save you a lot in volume weight and hence shipping cost. Select and we will remove shoes from their original boxes when repacking your shipment.
2. With this option, we will ship your packages in the same box used to deliver it from the store. Where you have multiple boxes, we will consolidate all into one shipment if possible, but all items will still remain in their original delivery boxes. This is not recommended if not essential as it will lead to higher volume weight in most instances.
3. A lot of unwanted magazines from stores usually arrive for you. Let us know by selecting this, if you always want these included in your shipments.
4. Insurance is now automatically added to all shipments at 1.75% of items and shipping cost.
5. This is valid for FedEx/DHL shipments only, and is usually not recommended, but if you insist, they will be included. It may lead to higher evaluation of import charges in some countries.
6. Select this if items are for personal use and not for resale. This may legally help in duty reduction in some countries. This is Valid for FedEx and DHL shipments only.
7. Select this if items are for personal use and not for resale. This may legally help in duty reduction in some countries. This is Valid for FedEx and DHL shipments only.
8. We will scan this to you if needed. A $2.99 extra charge will be billed to your account for this service.
9. We will take photos of items in your warehouse and email to you. A $4.99 extra charge will be applied to your account for this service. request this for any particular shipment of yours before it ships by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. We will let you know before your account expires.
Once logged into your account, click on “My Account”, and then click on “order history” to see all your invoices.
You can search for the orders to view/process either by month, week or by directly filtering using the a period of time as shown in the image below
The result of your search is displayed as shown below
Order history enables you see the shipment number of items you have shipped as well as the shipment cost.
To view the invoice/receipt of any of your past shipment orders, simply check the box of the shipment order and click on the “Invoices for selected” button