How to Pay for Your Shipment
Paying for your packages to be shipped on our platform is so easy and can be done right from your mobile device in few minutes. Once your items are packaged, an invoice is created and you are automatically notified via email with instructions on how to make payment.
Below shows steps on how you can easily pay for your package to be shipped from USA to anywhere you are in Nigeria.
1. Log into your warehouse/Shoptomydoor account using the “sign in” button as shown below.
2. Once you are logged into your warehouse, scroll down to see your shipment (items in your warehouse), the image below shows you’re warehouse when you have items to be shipped out.
3. Click on the checkbox that says “I confirm that the stated values and quantities of all my items are correct.” And then click on the “Pay & ship via air” button as shown in the image below.
4. You will be directed to a page that shows you your invoice, which shows you a breakdown of your total shipping cost. Click on the “Checkout” button as shown in the image below.
5. You will then be directed to a page that shows your shipping & billing address and our various payment options i.e. Fidelity Bank Paygate, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal etc. Select a payment option of your choice and then click on the “Continue” button.
6. This is the final stage of your payment process; here you see the total amount to pay for your package to be shipped from USA to Nigeria. Click on the checkbox that says “I accept the "Terms & Conditions"” and click on the “Submit order” button to place your order.
NB: You will be redirected the payment gateway of the payment option you chose to pay for your order via you card (Visa, Verve Mastercard etc.)